Come grow with us! Flint Hills Resources, a leading refining, chemicals and biofuels company is growing, and we are looking for the best people to grow with us. We are looking for candidates who want to create long term value, who are not afraid to challenge the status quo, and who want to find fulfillment in what they do. We are a privately held, fast-growing company, so the opportunities for development and advancement are abundant.
Flint Hills Resources is looking for you to join our team as an Administrative Assistant in Wichita, KS!
Flint Hills Resources is seeking an Administrative Assistant to work in Wichita, KS. This position will perform a variety of services supporting our Pipelines and Terminals business. This is an ideal role for a self-starter who thrives working in a collaborative environment with excellent customer focus and well-developed interpersonal skills.
This is a dynamic hands-on role, and you must be a self-directed problem solver who is able to multitask with a bias for action. This role requires excellent customer focus, attention to detail / organization, computer skills and the ability to work with employees at all levels throughout the organization. This role is one that truly gives you experience in understanding the business impacts of every part of our operations.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develop Key Performance Indicators, gather data for metrics, and develop dashboard tools for data presentation
- Research and recommend automation process solutions
- Assist with Sharepoint maintenance, permissions, and site modifications
- Assist with special projects data collection and organization
- Organize information for PowerPoint or Sway presentations
- Manage email distribution lists, org. charts, Sharepoint Leave System
- Assist with time management, travel and expense report needs
- Organize meetings, prepare materials, ensure IT setup/troubleshooting, new hire onboarding needs, reconcile expenses
- Coordinate company-sponsored functions
- Available to work overtime if needed
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience providing administrative support to multiple teams and leaders
- Experience creating, managing, and updating content using Microsoft tools
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience developing metrics and data visuals using Power B.I. or other metrics-based software
- Experience in leading process improvements and implementation
- Project management experience
- Experience with SharePoint administration and Microsoft Teams
- Experience with automation programming
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf