ENVIRONMENTAL COMPLIANCE DATA & SYSTEMS COORDINATOR
Environmental Compliance Data & Systems Coordinator
The Pine Bend Refinery Environmental team is seeking a compliance data & systems coordinator to join our us! In this role, you will collaborate with our Compliance System Owners (CSOs) and engineers to directly support environmental compliance and stewardship at the Pine Bend Refinery and drive change in our critical compliance systems. You'll be a key player in managing complex compliance data supporting air, water, waste, release reporting, and other environmental programs. This background will help you identify opportunities to improve and automate data collection processes to assure timely, consistent, and accurate data collection. Overseeing Environmental Governed Records, you will provide critical guidance and oversight, including innovation of our regulatory recordkeeping and reporting processes. Within our Environmental Compliance Management system, you will help ensure that the tools used for environmental tasking and inspections are healthy and help set the vision for the future of the system. Additionally, you’ll help reimagine our environmental tools and training to better meet the changing needs of our customers.
- Critical thinking skills
- Independent & Self Directed
- Ambitious, entrepreneurial spirit
What will put you ahead
- Refinery/Industrial Experience
- Environmental experience
- Data management experience
- SharePoint Experience
- Experience with Enablon, Lynx, Enviance, other web based applications
Environmental Data Systems and Tasking Owner
- Lead all aspects of environmental data management (including, but not limited to, collection and integration into existing systems)
- Assess environmental compliance task status and provide regular feedback to system owners
- Troubleshoot tasking system issues and drive to prompt resolution
- Passion to drive improvement by partnering with cross-site teams and other capabilities to improve and automate compliance data and task management
- Custodian for regulatory recordkeeping and reporting
- Drive consistent yet innovative approach to electronic record management in accordance with records retention requirements
Environmental Tools & Training Coordinator
- Lead, coordinate, and partner with team members to ensure environmental tools, training, and SharePoint content is maintained and efficient
- Lead transformation efforts for environmental tools & training to better meet today's needs
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf