Sr. Director, Customer Experience
Our Building Products segment is seeking a Senior Director, Customer Experience (CX) to lead our team in Atlanta. The role will be responsible for defining the team’s strategic objectives and delivering an industry-leading customer experience. This will require significant collaboration with commercial leaders and cross-functional teams to identify and execute against priorities. We are accountable for driving customer insights to inform business strategy, prioritizing initiatives and delivering value, both to GP and our customers.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Customer insights – lead team to collect, synthesize and analyze qualitative and quantitative data to identify customer pain points and opportunities for GP to differentiate
- Innovation pipeline management – identify initiatives to resolve pain points, work with the business to prioritize and manage through a stage-gate process to advance quickly and limit opportunity cost
- Digital customer experience platforms – manage a hybrid techno-functional team and work closely with IT to oversee continuous improvement to our salesforce CRM, B2B portal, notifications engine and proprietary quoting tool
- Strategic roadmap – develop transformation roadmap to articulate how GP can create long-term value for customers
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Leading a customer insights capability to conduct voice of customer research, customer satisfaction surveys and other touchpoints that generate knowledge on customer pain points and what they value
- Identifying opportunities to offer new products or services, optimize our business processes and/or enhance digital offerings
- Defining value propositions and developing economic case for investment
- Collaborating cross-functionally to align with business leaders to prioritize and advance innovation initiatives that bring value to the business and our customers
- Leading rapid experimentation to prove or disprove desirability, feasibility and viability of innovation initiatives
- Working closely with IT to resolve defects and deliver new features and functionality across our CX technology platforms on ongoing basis (monthly)
- Driving accountability across the team to track and deliver results; ensuring progress is made across a portfolio of initiatives
- Communicating insights/results to senior and executive leadership
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years’ overall experience with any combination of experience in strategic consulting, strategic planning/corporate development, business development, and/or growth strategy
- 2+ years experience leading cross-functional project teams through problem-framing and solutioning, project management and communication skills
- Ability to collaborate, build consensus, deliver, and drive business/technical decisions with various sized customer stakeholder groups
What Will Put You Ahead
- Graduate Degree/MBA
- 2+ years management consulting experience (Bain, McKinsey, Boston Consulting Group, or others)
- Experience designing, solutioning and implementing IT solutions driving value from CRM, CPQ and ERP systems
- Familiarity with Agile development methodology
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf