Business Systems Analyst - Asset Maintenance Transformation
At INVISTA, we make the chemicals, polymers, fabrics and fibers that can handle life’s toughest demands. Delivering the many products and technologies we make takes a lot of hard work by some incredibly talented employees. And we're always looking for people to help us create new solutions for life’s biggest needs, including those with strong backgrounds in accounting, engineering, skilled trades, and sales and marketing.
We are part of a team of 122,000 individuals from around the globe, working to improve life’s essential products. Things like food, clothing, water, transportation and technology. With locations in nearly every U.S. state and in 70 countries, Koch companies offer abundant opportunities to make contributions that matter.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Collaborate and build relationships with business partners to understand processes’ and apply good economic thinking around bringing forward point of views and prioritizing and advancing operations strategies.
- Take initiative to problem solve, design, and build global solutions with a high sense of urgency that advance significant strategies on the Asset Performance Management roadmap.
- Apply design thinking to translate asset performance management opportunities into actionable change of asset maintenance and intuitive user experience.
- Have a data centric mindset that unlocks data and drives valuable action for our operations strategies.
- Leverage agile processes and comparative advantage to create value in an integrated product team with resources from multiple capabilities (i.e Operations, Developers, Analytics).
- Have a contribution mindset to continuously learn, apply your innate abilities, and transform yourself to create the most value towards business outcomes.
- Support our operations processes’ by continuously optimizing processes’ and technology and applying change management that enables superior user experience and self serve capability.
- Build and leverage knowledge networks inside and outside of Koch to create mutual cycles of benefit for our operations strategies.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience in an application or business support related role
- Experience problem solving and executing process improvements
- Experience communicating with an audience with varying degrees of technical experience
- Experience with prioritizing and driving multiple solutions
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with Operations processes and systems
- Asset Performance Management background or experience
- Experience with applications leveraging cloud architecture
- Experience or education in application or API development
- Experience or education in data analytics
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, CIS, Engineering, or CS