You will be in charge of the management of contracts for the major petrochemical industry players. Working with a multidisciplinary team of engineers, you will be responsible for the on-time delivery, budget and quality of the project.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Establish execution strategy, schedule and monitor.
- Ensure project financial control.
- Manage communication on commercial and technical aspects with customers, suppliers and product managers.
- Initiate and coordinate engineering activities.
- Coordinate purchasing of goods and services, build relationships with suppliers.
- Prepare specifications for subcontracting.
- Assist Sales offices on technical matters.
- Contribute to development of the engineering systems
The Experience You Will Bring.
- Academic qualifications to the standard of Degree in mechanical or general engineering.
- A first experience as Project Engineer / Manager would be an asset.
- Good interpersonal skills, team spirit, flexibility, can cope with stress.
- Fluent in English; knowledge of other languages is a plus.
Bachelor’s degree in an engineering Mechanical, Chemical Engineering, General Engineering.
Experience: 10 – 15 years
What Will Put You Ahead
- Exposure and experience of Petrochemical Industry standards.
- Use to work with major petrochemical companies’ specifications.
- Resourceful and results oriented.
- PMP certification would be an asset.
“Koch is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace”