Human Resources Manager
Koch Minerals & Trading, LLC Human Resources team is seeking a highly motivated Human Resource Leader to join our global business. In this position, you will play a strategic role in providing HR support to our international trading business and assist in executing the division’s vision and strategy. The ideal candidate for this role must be able to operate in a fast-paced environment with the ability to manage multiple priorities with varying levels of complexity. In this role, you will have the opportunity to leverage a variety of HR competencies and work in partnership will all levels of the organization.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Lead and Develop HR Capability – Provide leadership, coach, and develop a high performing global HR capability. Select, develop, and retain employees and services with the right values, knowledge, and capabilities. Motivate the team to create the greatest value for the organization.
- Business Leadership – Leverage business analytics and key measures to help understand complex problems, opportunities, guide decisions, and formulate solutions. Acquire, apply, and share knowledge to continuously improve decisions and results of the organization.
- Organizational Talent Development – Develop a point of view on the global workforce and how talent fits into the business strategy, partnering with leaders to develop collaborative plans that drive the development of talent.
- Culture Carrier – Champion of our company culture through a strong understanding and application of Market Based Management. Promote a positive and open work environment. Help others connect to the business and making us a preferred partner.
- Lead Organizational Transformation – Embrace, communicate and lead organizational transformation through courage and respect. Connect employees to opportunities to create the greatest value while constantly driving innovation.
- Relationship Building & Communication – Build and maintain genuine relationships throughout the organization, both within the business and across the Koch enterprise. Influence and coach business leaders on key issues, communicating with consistent and honest feedback.
- Compliance - Partner with leaders and employees along with the legal and compliance departments as needed to understand requirements related to the management of the team and risks while constantly monitoring regulatory compliance.
- Administration – Leverage a human resource information system (HRIS) and global capabilities to manage data, payroll and benefits. Work to eliminate additional administrative responsibilities as needed.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Proven, solid experience in a business-related role (HR, accounting, finance, IT, credit, risk, sales, marketing, supply chain/logistics, engineering, etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree OR equivalent experience in related field/business from an accredited institution
- Ability to travel abroad (approx. 20%)
- Proficiency in English
- Expertise and technical ability with using HR admin system (INFOR HRIS or similar)
- Experience in PowerBI, Tableau, Birst or other similar analytical software
- Ability to work from office in London.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Past proven human resources working experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a HR related field from an accredited institution
- Proficiency in French
- Experience in a financial trading business.