Business Development Manager / Sales Executive
Business Development Manager / Sales Executive – Data Cabling infrastructure (Kenya)
Molex Connected Enterprise Solutions has on offer an exciting opportunity for an additional Business Development Manager /Sales Executive to join our team within the East African Market being Kenya. This role reports to the Regional Sales Director and is fundamental in growing our existing presence and success in Kenya.
The successful candidate will be outcome-focused and must be able to work independently while being a part of an existing team in the region. Working with a distribution channel and installer base, whilst driving business with end users and specifiers, will see you excel in this role.
This role is fundamental to the continued growth of Molex Connected Enterprise Solutions’ market position by expanding our solutions portfolio business. This sales role is focused on driving business growth through effective implementation of sound local strategies for the Cabling Infrastructure solutions and ongoing opportunities in the distribution channel.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Meet or exceed the financial requirements attributed to your area and ensure that the financial return meet the expectations of the company,
- Mentor and develop relationships with Consultants, End users, CI partners and distributors to maximize the opportunity to secure project and day-to-day business and build a sustainable revenue pipeline that can provide substantial growth Year on Year,
- Provide Timely and accurate detailed Sales reports and other required project and pipeline information,
- Interact with the Customer Service mechanisms for effective and accurate delivery of pricing and Product information to meet End User and partner needs,
- Work with the sales and delivery team to ensure successful project delivery,
- Interact with the technical support operations to ensure that all requirements from the End Users, consultants and CI partners are managed to enhance the customer experience with MPN and provide a positive and conclusive outcome,
- Develop and grow the business opportunities through reliable and ethical channels,
- Develop and manage CI partnerships throughout regions,
- Ensure 10,000% compliance to the company’s principles.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Ability to develop and grow business, preferably within infrastructure structured cabling environment with a strong understanding of the Kenya marketplace,
- 5+ years direct sales in the IT or Data Networking industry,
- Preferred direct SCS/IP Infrastructure/Physical Layer (Copper & Fibre connectivity) experience,
- Good understanding of business metrics and data used in the marketplace and how it applies,
- Interpersonal skills to effectively work with co-workers and external contacts to effectively build relationships, respond positively to situations, and influence others,
- Presentational and organizational skills to anticipate, plan, prioritize and self-monitor workload,
- Experience developing sales plans,
- Able to travel to customers within and out of country,
- Own transport.