Regional Human Resource Business Partner
The HR Partner is a true business ally who challenges, coaches, supports and develops the APAC business team, including the Management Leader, on business and personal transformation plans, advancing the MBM culture, driving talent development and providing strong stewardship on HR compliance and risk management.
What You Will Do In Your Role
Regional HR Business Partner
1.Responsible for leading the HR capability and for HR compliance for the Asia Pacific Glass Business.
2. Develop a vision for the capability that aligns with and supports the delivery of the business vision, strategy and objectives
3.Advance the MBM culture.
4.Support Strategic Talent Development.
5.Develop and Execute Business Transformation Initiatives
- Lead and drive key one-time HR initiatives and projects.
- Identify overarching culture/HR gaps and create aligned plans to close gaps.
6.Lead the HR Compliance Capability in Asia for Guardian Glass
Work closely with the Koch HR Compliance Capability to:
- Ensure all HR processes and practices are compliant with legislation and fit for purpose to support sustainable and scalable growth
- Provide second party oversight for compliance & ethics investigations and ensure outcomes and actions are consistent with our desired culture
- Review & update Local company polices in line with applicable law & work with the legal capability as required
7.Advance a ‘coaching culture’ with leaders and supervisors
- Facilitate advanced people coaching to maximize team dynamics where diverse capabilities exist.
- Coach through multiple layers of the organization, appreciating diversity while working across multiple cultures
- Advance Supervisors’ capability in all aspects of the role of a supervisor, particularly in the assessment, selection and development of talent, the application of our Total Compensation philosophy, and engaging fully in the Performance Development Cycle.
12-month Strategic Priorities:
1.Drive business capability to acquire the talent required to build a sustainable and scalable business
- Develop the leadership skills and ability to attract, assess, select and on-board the best talent
- Strengthen relationships with supply chain recruitment partners.
2.Implement myHR HCM system in Asia Pacific
- Prepare the business leaders and all employees for system change and successful implementation
- Resource and prepare the HR team to effectively meet project expectations
- Challenge and inform the project plan to ensure success.
3. Advance the application of Role of a Supervisor as described in Point 7 above.
4.Review the company’s Work Regulations and Benefits Structure and recommend changes to support long term objectives.
The Experience You Will Bring
The incumbent will be a Role Model for leaders and employees within the business, it is essential therefore that the candidate has:
- Personal alignment with our Values and Guiding Principles.
- Intellectual ability to understand the Market Based Management (MBM) philosophy
- Personal commitment to and ability to learn quickly
- The strength and courage to personally transform
- Ability to develop relationships and inspire individuals at all levels of the organization
- Understand business metrics and how the business creates value
- Appropriate level of education has been achieved in a relevant subject area, probably to the level of a master’s degree.
- Demonstrable progressive experience in a career where achievements would demonstrate alignment with this Role, Responsibilities and Expectations.
- Ability to communicate and influence for outcomes at all levels within the organization.
- Demonstrable experience in Coaching for different outcomes with individuals at multiple levels within an organization, e.g. coaching to help individuals acquire skills, change behaviors, improve relationships and affect personal transformation.