Koch Engineered Solutions specializes in process and pollution control equipment that help industrial facilities to operate responsibly.
Koch Engineered Solutions is seeking a Recruiter at our Deerpark, TX location!
This role will be responsible for attracting and selecting top transient/ project-based talent for Optimized Process Designs (OPD) https://www.opdepc.com and Koch Specialty Plant Services (KSPS) https://www.kochservices.com. The ability to establish effective partnerships with field operations and professional services teams to staff projects throughout the U.S. and ensure we are delivering services that exceed our customers’ expectations is a key component to success in this role.
The Recruiter will also develop relationships with Hiring Managers and HR to anticipate and satisfy the needs of the business while coaching and guiding them throughout the process. A successful candidate will demonstrate a high sense of urgency, handle competing priorities, and quickly adapt to change. If this sounds like you, we invite you to apply to join the KES team!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Lead all aspects of full life cycle recruiting
- Develop effective sourcing strategies and use research techniques to identify and attract a diverse slate of quality candidates
- Gather, analyze and present talent market data
- Maintain compliance throughout the selection process
- Ensure data management and integrity by utilizing all available technology and systems to track and report relevant data
- Support multiple customers in different areas of industry, positions and locations
- Build effective relationships with our Field and Professional services leadership teams
- Travel up to 10% as required
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience with high-volume project-based recruiting
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting within a corporate or agency setting
- Experience developing sourcing strategies
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Familiarity with Specialized Turnaround and Construction services in the gas processing and petrochemical industries
- Experience recruiting for industrial or production roles
- Experience building relationships with remote business partners
- Experience working in the skilled trades in the heavy construction industry
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com