MOLDING SHIFT B DIE SETTER
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Maintain a safe working environment, adhere to safety principles, and maintain accepted housekeeping standards.
- Keep all Molds painted and numbered per Mold List Book.
- Change molds daily according to the Daily Production Schedule and using the detailed instructions on mold changing.
- Enter all pertinent information on the Mold Change Over Data Collection Sheet
- Keep all tools and equipment in storage area when not in use and Lock Out Tags are required when mold changes are taking place.
- Keep work area clean always and all molds are to be kept neatly in mold storage areas.
- Works under direct supervision and in accordance with instructions and techniques.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
The Experience You Will Bring
Ability to stand or walk on concrete floor for 8+ hours and lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand or walk on concrete floor for 8+ hours and lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Requires hand, arm back, and leg strength; also, bending and squatting ability
- Must have eye, foot, and hand coordination, and be able to do repetitive grasping, pushing, pulling, and fine motor manipulation
- Ability to work in fluctuating temperatures and perform work indoors/outdoors as needed
- High school diploma or GED
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf