MOLDING SHIFT C DIE SETTER
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Maintain a safe working environment, adhere to safety principles, and maintain accepted housekeeping standards.
- Change molds daily according to the Daily Production Schedule and using the detailed instructions on mold changing.
- Enter all pertinent information on the Mold Change Over Data Collection Sheet
- Keep all tools and equipment in storage area when not in use and Lock Out Tags are required when mold changes are taking place.
- Keep work area clean always and all molds are to be kept neatly in mold storage areas.
- Works under direct supervision and in accordance with instructions and techniques.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Keep all Molds painted and numbered per Mold List Book.
The Experience You Will Bring
Ability to stand or walk on concrete floor for 8+ hours and lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Requires hand, arm back, and leg strength; also, bending and squatting ability
- Must have eye, foot, and hand coordination, and be able to do repetitive grasping, pushing, pulling, and fine motor manipulation
- Ability to work in fluctuating temperatures and perform work indoors/outdoors as needed
- High school diploma or GED
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf