Referral Bonus - $5,000
Looking for a job with an organization that truly cares about your health, safety and success? How about a job where you have opportunity for advancement, variable pay for performance, job stability and great co-workers and leadership?
At Georgia-Pacific, we don’t believe that a job is just simply a job. We see each role as a career and a way to advance your skills to not only better your life, but the community as well. Our Savannah, GA Gypsum facility is seeking a qualified candidate to join our team as a Maintenance Manager.
The successful candidate will provide leadership and direction to the maintenance department to ensure that the maintenance department is meeting the objectives in EHS, compliance, reliability, quality, production cost and customer service. Lead and support preventative and predictive maintenance programs, provide technical support for troubleshooting to minimize downtime and maximize process efficiencies. Establish metrics, goals, and benchmarks that drive excellence through promoting continuous process improvement, employee involvement, ownership, and accountability.
Our Plant has operated continuously in Savannah for over 20 years and is a preferred supplier in our market with current and future capital investments that are planned to keep our operation viable and profitable for decades to come. Members of our Maintenance team works for an industry leader with a highly competitive compensation and benefits package and an operation with a record of longevity and success.
The successful candidate will be provided a $10,000 signing bonus after starting the new role. External candidates and internal Koch company employees moving to the new location when hired are considered eligible.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- The Maintenance Manager is responsible for planning, directing, and guiding the business goals, plans, and processes for the maintenance department
- This leader will use knowledge to develop and carry out objectives, solve problems, and be able to respond to short-term as well as long term department and mill goals
The Experience You Will Bring
- A minimum of three (3) years of supervisory/management experience
- Must have an effective working knowledge of MS Word and Excel, and ability to learn various PC-based production and maintenance reporting systems applications.
- Able to read mechanical, structural and electrical drawings
- One (1) year experience in leading improvement efforts in Maintenance Reliability, and Predictive and Preventive Maintenance
- One (1) year experience utilizing Root Cause Analysis (RCA) or other similar problem-solving tools
What Will Put You Ahead
- A Bachelor's Degree or higher in Industrial Management or in a technical field Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical engineering.
- Five (5) or more years of maintenance management experience in a manufacturing or industrial environment
- Knowledgeable in the areas of PLC's, conveyor systems, breakers, combustion systems, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Experience in welding, machining, industrial design, and equipment rigging
- Gypsum or building products manufacturing knowledge
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf