Business Systems Analyst - Asset Maintenance Transformation
At INVISTA, we make the chemicals, polymers, fabrics and fibers that can handle life’s toughest demands. Delivering the many products and technologies we make takes a lot of hard work by some incredibly talented employees. And we're always looking for people to help us create new solutions for life’s biggest needs, including those with strong backgrounds in accounting, engineering, skilled trades, and sales and marketing.
We are part of a team of 122,000 individuals from around the globe, working to improve life’s essential products. Things like food, clothing, water, transportation and technology. With locations in nearly every U.S. state and in 70 countries, Koch companies offer abundant opportunities to make contributions that matter.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Collaborate and build relationships with business partners to understand processes’ and apply good economic thinking around bringing forward point of views and prioritizing and advancing operations strategies.
- Take initiative to problem solve, design, and build global solutions with a high sense of urgency that advance significant strategies on the Asset Performance Management roadmap.
- Apply design thinking to translate asset performance management opportunities into actionable change of asset maintenance and intuitive user experience.
- Have a data centric mindset that unlocks data and drives valuable action for our operations strategies.
- Leverage agile processes and comparative advantage to create value in an integrated product team with resources from multiple capabilities (i.e Operations, Developers, Analytics).
- Have a contribution mindset to continuously learn, apply your innate abilities, and transform yourself to create the most value towards business outcomes.
- Support our operations processes’ by continuously optimizing processes’ and technology and applying change management that enables superior user experience and self serve capability.
- Build and leverage knowledge networks inside and outside of Koch to create mutual cycles of benefit for our operations strategies.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience in an application or business support related role
- Experience problem solving and executing process improvements
- Experience communicating with an audience with varying degrees of technical experience
- Experience with prioritizing and driving multiple solutions
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with Operations processes and systems
- Asset Performance Management background or experience
- Experience with applications leveraging cloud architecture
- Experience or education in application or API development
- Experience or education in data analytics
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, CIS, Engineering, or CS
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf