This job posting is no longer active.
- Work closely with design Center AQP and PD, tooling/process engineer and PJM during new project development stage to perform Advanced Product Quality planning and to deploy necessary quality controls on new products assigned in order to ensure good parts are shipped and no functional failures at customer qualification.
- To support the AQP Manager / supervisor in ensuring that desired AQP functions are performed for projects under his/her responsibilities.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Facilitate risks analysis during front-end product and tool design/assembly process reviews, FMEA reviews by providing inputs on internal and external quality history, lessons learnt and through active critical questioning.
- Create or follow in a timely manner all project quality deliverables including: quality inspection checklists, standard inspection instructions, quality acceptance criteria, inspection fixtures/gauges drawings, control plans, tool qualification plans and reports, capability studies, MSA studies and other statistical quality data analysis.
- Lead in all metrology related issues for new products, e.g. developing and implementing inspection methods, designing gauges and inspection fixtures, and performing Measurement System Analysis.
- Work with design center AQP to conduct Safe Launch exercise，Perform process audits to qualify new production line, and to ensure compliance to documented control plans for new products.
- Responsible for the approval or rejection of the release of customer submission reports (e.g. PPAP, FAI and test reports) and qualification samples to customer based on review of product and production performance data.
- Lead in the problem solving, analysis, and resolution of new product related customer complaints or internal quality complaints. This includes working with internal and external teams in implementing measures to prevent repeat of problems.
- Develop tool capability plans, and co-ordinate data collection, review of capability studies, and sign off new tool qualifications.
- Coordinate and provide necessary quality training to engineers, technicians and inspectors on new quality systems, controls, methods and equipment.
- Support process Sign Off (or similar) audit by the customer. Ensure manufacturing lines /tools ( including vendors ) are ready for customer audit ( qualification ). Able to engage customers during audits; answers questions and demonstrate knowledge of the products and process CTFs.
- Process capability study and product continual improvement. Documentation & Execution of Qualification Runs to release new project to MQA team.
- Management of Suppliers to ensure supplied components to meet the new product functional and dimensional requirements, this include supplier tooling design review, on line audit, components qualification work (FAI,PPAP document…..)
- Participate in trainings, and actively reporting L&E misconduct.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in electronic or mechanical Engineering.
- Master quality principles and tools (e.g., MSA, SPC, FMEA, Control plan, PPAP etc).
- At least 2years working experience in quality control.
- Strong understanding of TS16949 or equivalent.
- Proficiency with ERP/SAP, MS Office, QC tool.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from engineers, managers and customers.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, evaluations and other similar papers work by English.
- Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets general professional journals, or technical papers.
- Ability to hold conference call with internal and external partners including overseas customer.
- Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Working experience in connector industry.
- Operation experience of measurement equipment.
- GB or BB for Six Sigma.
- Molding/stamping/plating good knowledge are preferred.
- The knowledge of Minitab.
- Knowledge of job related software including Microsoft office.
- Experience with SAP.
- Good English oral.
This job posting is no longer active.