Supply Chain Manager
Koch Engineered Solutions (KES) is a growing family of 12 companies coming together as one brand. KES will serve customers with innovative, engineered-to-order solutions. Our future is in the development of transformational connected product platforms that integrate equipment, data analytics, closed-loop controls and services. KES exists to create value for our customers. By harnessing the expertise and resources of the KES family of companies, we can offer customers direct access to commercial excellence, operational excellence, innovation and talent that is unrivaled in the industries we serve.
We are seeking a Leader to oversee all supply chain activities for the Tulsa, OK and Houston, TX sites.
This person will lead a team of Supply Chain personnel and work on strategic initiatives as well as ensuring effective tactical execution of supply chain.
A successful candidate will be well organized, collaborative, innovative and experienced in building strong teams.
This role is not open to Visa Sponsorship
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Lead and develop the team through effective performance management, team career development, fostering open communication in all directions and ensuring team is aligned with and accomplishing set goals/objectives.
- Uncover opportunities for improvement in the supply chain and operations processes.
- Be deliberate in developing and sharing best practices and accelerating our knowledge processes.
- Collaborate with the other KES Americas supply chain leaders, regionally and globally to improve our capabilities and performance.
- Collaborate with other functions within the Houston site to drive Goals and Objectives.
- Further advance safety culture, and alignment of site team with Koch safety culture and best practices.
- Provide exceptional customer service for internal and external customers.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 10+ years in a leadership role and relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in supply chain, business, or engineering
- Experience in manufacturing, fabrication, project management, or supply chain processes
What Will Put You Ahead
- Ability to work on and lead cross functional teams and across all levels of the organization
- Experience in improving work processes to be more effective/efficient and economic
- Experience with SAP ECC, SAP APO, and TMS
- Experience with direct reports Knowledge within a jobsite services organization
- Supply chain certification
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf