Koch Industries is seeking a Tax Manager to join a dynamic tax team in the Atlanta, GA or Wichita, KS office. The Koch tax team is comprised of professionals with knowledge in a wide range of corporate tax areas including domestic, international, state, transfer pricing and M&A to name a few. Because our large tax team has diverse skillsets and experiences, there are ample choices when it comes to growing professionally and advancing your career. The tax team at Koch Industries takes greater ownership in their roles through an enhanced knowledge that comes from in-depth interaction with the businesses they support. Here, you can participate in compliance, tax position management, planning and business consulting for domestic or international operations. By working directly with business leaders to understand the purpose and intricacies of company transactions and procedures, each team member is better equipped to apply the appropriate standards in the most efficient way possible. Demonstrate your ability to be inquisitive and explore data to improve processes and pursue career advancement across a wide range of opportunities.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Maintain tax positions and attributes for assigned companies
- Review US income tax returns including Forms 1120 and 1065
- Develop and train tax analysts and tax interns
- Update projections based on business forecasts and review quarterly tax accounting submissions
- Build and develop relationships across the Koch companies to understand and optimize the various business tax positions
- Manage multiple projects and communicate results to the team and leadership
- Research tax impacts and determine required disclosures related to transactions
- Drive innovation and transformation within the tax organization
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 4+ years of experience in a federal corporate income taxation role
- 1+ years of experience training and developing tax interns and/or tax analysts
What Will Put You Ahead
- ASC 740, formerly FAS 109, accounting for income taxes experience
- 2+ years experience in a supervisory/leadership role
- Experience working with partnership and/or international tax compliance
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf