Compute Delivery Analyst
Exciting opportunity to join Koch Business Solutions India Pvt Ltd. (KTC) Computing Services organization as a technical resource in a project focused team involved in designing and implementing server infrastructures for Koch Industries!A Delivery Computing Analyst works closely with customers to determine requirements and deliver solutions which meet business needs and creates value for the enterprise.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with the ability to approach tasks with initiative and responsibility, with knowledge and experience around the Windows Server, Backup/Recovery, Storage and AWS Environments. Critical thinking and organizational skills are also necessary for success, as well as strong interpersonal and communication skills, as you will be interfacing with team members, customers and leaders within the various companies.
If you want to work in a dynamic organization that provides an opportunity to work on various technical design and implementation activities within the construct of a project team then the Delivery Computing Analyst Role is right for you.
A Day In The Life Could Include:
This role will be focused on technical consulting/project implementation.
Expectations will include:
- Work independently, or within the construct of a project team, to understand customer business requirements and deliver solutions which meet those business needs.
- Execution of this role will require significant collaboration and interaction with customer IT contacts, peer KBS IT contacts and 3rd party vendors.
- Execution of this role will involve both the deployment of standardized product offerings and the solution of new services as required to meet customer needs.
- Coordinate with peers in the development and/or refinement of processes which optimize delivery of computing solutions or create value for KBS and its customers.
- Generate price quotes for various design solutions
- Familiarization with KBS’ product and service offerings.
- Maintain awareness of emerging industry trends and technologies which may create value for Koch Industries.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Using scripting to automate processes and optimize repeatable tasks
- High School diploma
- Associate's degree or higher in an IT related field OR 3+ years equivalent IT work experience.
- Strong communication, collaboration, technical & customer focus skills
- Highly-organized with the ability to prioritize and coordinate tasks effectively
- 3+ years' experience with the deployment and support of virtualization technologies in the enterprise environment
- Scripting and automation experience
- Knowledge of Backup & Recovery best practices and software
- Prior experience coordinating the implementation of technical solutions on an enterprise scale.
- Undergraduate Degree in CIS, MIS, or related degree
- 5+ years’ experience with Linux, Windows
- Prior agile experience
- Basic Understanding of ITIL framework
Manage small scale projects
What You Will Need To Bring With You:
(experience & education required)
·6-8 years administration experience with Windows server OS
·1+ years Cloud experience (AWS, Azure, etc.)
·Knowledge of networking protocols, SAN/Storage
What Will Put You Ahead:
(experience & education preferred)
·2+ years’ experience with Enterprise backup & recovery software such as Commvault.
·2+ years Storage administration experience
·2+ years scripting experience (Powershell or Python)
Candidates must be willing and available to work US Shifts according to demands of the business.
Approvals will be given through the automated process in Taleo
“Koch is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace”