The Quality Assurance Manager will contribute to the maintenance and continual improvement of customer value creation and the productivity and profitability of the business in support of the Koch Separations Solutions Vision.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Lead sustainment and improvement of the Company’s ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System, ensuring practical value creation for the business. Ensure compliance of all documentation to the standard and be the primary contact for external audit preparation and execution. Lead the internal audit and corrective action process.
- Ensure the Company’s ASME certification and compliance for U and UM stamped pressure vessels and any other relevant ASME requirements.
- Evaluate the impact and direct the correct application of international standards on a project-by-project basis. Aid in the proper understanding of cost and time implications of compliance to ensure that proper commitments are made to customers.
- Implement and manage processes for in-progress quality assurance and control through all phases of project execution.
- Lead the continuous improvement program across business operations including corrective action for issues as they arise, root cause analysis and preventive action implementation to avoid recurrence.
- Perform other related duties as required by manager.
- Strong cross-disciplinary technical acumen; ability to quickly grasp technical concepts
- Business acumen with a principled entrepreneurial mindset
- Willing to challenge and be challenged, seek and share knowledge for the benefit of the organization
- Excellent communication (written/verbal) skills
- Exercise strong analytical decision-making / problem solving skills
- Being a Self-motivated individual
The Experience You Will Bring
- Five (5) - Ten (10) Years related industry experience
- Intimate knowledge of the ISO9001:2015 standard and working knowledge of ASME pressure vessel and piping codes
- Organizational quality leadership experience
- Able to lead cross-functional teams for interdepartmental initiatives
- Valid Canadian passport, that allows you to travel internationally including the USA and legally eligible to enter the USA
What Will Put You Ahead
- University degree in Chemical, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Experience in an industrial process equipment design-build manufacturing environment
Eco-Tec is committed to creating an inclusive culture across the organization by preventing and removing barriers for persons with disabilities. If you require any accommodations during the recruitment process, please let us know.