Customer Solutions Specialist, Supply Chain
We are looking for an experienced Customer Solutions Specialist to join our Consumer Business Supply Chain organization. This position will be based out of Rogers, Arkansas.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Act as a principled entrepreneur by identifying process improvement, key service trends, and cost savings opportunities to drive improvements and create value
- Analysis and reporting of customer supply chain metrics (In-stock, On Time, Case Fill Rate, and others), including executive summaries
- Analysis of store and DC level data to develop and communicate recommendations to customer that drive continuous improvement (in-stock trends and recovery tactics, forecast adjustments, inventory analysis, etc.)
- Utilize SAP to monitor order status and to research and resolve customer replenishment issues
- Troubleshoot and identify solutions while working through service issues
- Understand and develop relationships with customers to profitably anticipate and satisfy their needs
- Influence and build internal and external partnerships while practicing careful communication
- Exercise sound judgment, prioritize duties, and follow tasks through to completion in a timely manner
- Communicate and interact with cross-functional teams (including order management specialist, sales, marketing, transportation, and contacts at the facilities) to solve business problems
- Maintain a strong sense of urgency and customer focus
The Experience You Will Bring
- Supply chain or replenishment experience in a fast-paced environment dealing with large data sets
- Experience dealing directly with customers to accomplish stated objectives
- Strong aptitude with Microsoft Office to include Excel, Word, MS Team and Outlook
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Alteryx, Tableau, Power BI
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- SAP experience, preferably S4 Hana
- 1+ years of experience in a customer-facing replenishment or supply chain role
- 3+ years of order management and/or supply chain experience
- Experience at a consumer products company
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf