Global Product Manager - Data/Telecom
Molex creates connections for life by enabling technologies that transform the future and improve lives. With a presence in more than 40 countries, Molex offers a complete range of connectivity products, services and solutions for the data communications, medical, industrial, automotive and consumer electronics industries.
Molex is currently hiring a Global Product Manager to join our enterprise product team that supports Product Design activity for large Data Center and Telecommunication clients across the Globe.
The Global Product Manager position will be responsible for managing the product life cycle of the product portfolio, from inception until end of life. This role has a global reach and will work closely with global customers, sales, and engineering team to assure that our product development aligns to our customer expectations. You will also ensure that the product and marketing efforts are tailored to support Molex's overall mission, strategy, and goals.
If you are seeking a new opportunity as a Global Product Manager where you will have responsibility and empowerment for decisions within the assigned product lines, while also allowing for creative thinking and problem solving, check our open role!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develops and implements strategic product and annual business plans targeting markets, industries and customers.
- Leads P&L for their product line which will include: long term product planning, cost reduction activities, review and approval of price requests, maintaining price systems and building out price strategies for assigned product lines, participation in global negotiations with key customers, and improvement of profit and market share of assigned product lines.
- Tracks capacity and drives capital investments supporting forecasted demand.
- Creates and drives long-term product strategy: identifies product line trends and technologies, manages product development activity associated with extending and growing the life of assigned product line and meets with existing customers to deepen relationship and create new opportunities.
- Establishes and develops industry partner relationships.
- Understands, supports and contributes to current Molex Total Quality Management (TQM), Six Sigma, International Standards Organization (ISO) and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S) Management Systems by following stated policies and procedures.
The Experience You Will Bring
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in technology serving Data center, telecom, server, storage, networking equipment or AI/ML
- P&L experience
- Experience in sales
- Experience working with international teams
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelors degree or higher in Business or Engineering
- Experience leading and influencing others
- Technical background
- SAP experience
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf