Senior Analyst, Trade Compliance
PRIMARY PURPOSE: As a Trade Compliance Analyst, the role will be involved in Import and export control activities , provide related suggestion/guidance to all of GC sites . This is a multi-tasking role requiring flexibility, teamwork, communication, and collaboration combined with a focused drive towards timely project completion.
What You Will Do In Your Role
This is a multi-tasking role requiring flexibility, teamwork, communication, and collaboration combined with a focused drive towards timely project completion：
- Support the business to understand import and export control laws and regulations from related government in Greater China.
- Collaboratively work with internal Molex team on HTS code / tariffs / Co issues.
- Able to answer the question on existing China Processing Trade requirement for China bonded manufactures/hubs.
- Communicate daily with stakeholders to facilitate the Customs declaration process regards on trade compliance.
- Support internal and external audits related to import and export transactions.
- Be working with other stakeholders to analyze the Customs duty and seek the saving opportunity ,like FTA , bonded program.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
The Experience You Will Bring
- A bachelor degree.
- 4-5 years in Customs/ trade field.
- Good skill in English, written and oral.
- Familiar with China Customs regulations , specifically in Customs handbook management , China HS Codes.
- Experience with SAP , Office software : Word ,Excel , PowerPoint.
- Self-driven and experienced professional.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Above 5 years in Customs/ trade field.
- Experience in trade compliance.
- Ideally in electronics industry.