Sr Engineer, Manufacturing Integration
PRIMARY PURPOSE: Continuously improve process engineering capability and work closed with design center to develop new product. Develop and implement new processes/technology or major changes to existing processes. Create and maintain documentation associated with assigned processes. Troubleshoot and solve processing issues in regards to ongoing production as well as with new product introductions.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Responsible I/O solution and Enterprise solution product NPI direct manufacturing strategy.
- Coordinate and guide related manufacturing engineers to solve problems in new product manufacturing internal.
- Work with the BU team to complete DFM analysis and MFG roadmap, or as a design center MIE to create product manufacturing strategies.
- Join customer specification review for special project.
- Provide draft process instruction to support sample making when needed.
- Complete formal FC and submit BOM.
- Training related parties on process instruction (PI).
- Lead x-functional team to conduct PFMEA, & maintain/update PFMEA with function team.
- Evaluate PCR/ECR raised by others from ME view, or raise PCR/ECR/PCN etc.
- Stabilize and continual improve process capability.
- Process failure analysis & trouble shooting.
- Lead to conduct new product trial run per trail run plan.
- Lead to review trial run result, and follow up corrective/improvement action.
- New process design / development.
The Experience You Will Bring
- BS in an engineering discipline or a minimum of 8 years working experience in manufacturing engineer area.
- Minimum 6 Years work experience process design in electronics industry; Ability to perform engineering analyses & drive to root cause of processing problems.
- High degree of organizational skills as juggling multiple projects and managing them to specific timelines is expected.
- Basic computer skills including work processing & spreadsheets.
- Able to communicate effectively both in writing, one on one verbally, and in group meetings.
- Good interpersonal skills to work effectively with others.
What Will Put You Ahead
- BS in an engineering discipline or a minimum of 6 years working experience in manufacturing engineer area, prefer to work experience in process development.
- 3 years experience in cable assembly industry.
- Knowledge of High Speed Cable process.
- Familiarity with database development, SPC software, and design of experiments is desirable.
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt certification.