Optimized Process Designs, LLC is seeking a Project Manager who is responsible for leading, managing and actively participating in all facets of an EPC project – from early development phase to commissioning and turnover.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provide oversight for all aspects of project scope for assigned projects through project completion.
- Liaise between client, engineering departments, field and subcontractor personnel to ensure safe timely and profitable outcome.
- Review of process equipment, vendor selection, pricing negotiation and subcontractor services.
- Workforce planning and scheduling.
- Sound budget management (project cost) and proactive adjustments throughout execution phase.
- Development of material for and participation in customer reviews.
- General duties include: cost and schedule estimating/forecasting, assistance in determining resource requirements, involvement with and oversight of equipment and material purchasing, responsibility for verification of design drawings and calculations, interfacing with fabrication and construction, and progress reporting.
- We are looking for a leader that has demonstrated experience that results in best outcomes and/or repeat business.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelors’ Degree or higher in engineering or related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the oil and gas or petro-chemical industry
- Ability to create and review design drawings and calculations
- Demonstrated ability to take both personal and influential actions to achieve desired project results
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelors’ Degree or higher in mechanical engineering
- Minimum 5 years of project full scope responsibilities from FEED phase to mechanical completion
- Working knowledge of detailed engineering
- Experience leading client review discussions
- Plant or field engineering experience
- Direct experience in completing full scope engineering, procurement, construction projects (EPC) on a lump sum, turn key basis
- Demonstrated critical thinking, effective decision making and leadership that results in best outcomes and/or repeat business
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf