Maintenance Reliability Manager
Join Guardian Industries as a Maintenance Reliability Manager where you'll lead a department directly responsible for maintaining plant assets while keeping Safety & Compliance a top priority.
Primary responsibilities will include people development, lead as well as support preventative maintenance programs and provide technical support for troubleshooting to minimize downtime.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Work to support and troubleshoot issues with control systems including PLC programming, and interface systems to PLCs such as MMI, SCADA and other.
- Cost control and continuous improvement in your department.
- Provide leadership and direction to the safety of all employees and visitors to the facility.
- Guide, track, and improve performance on key location goals and objectives.
- Review asset strategies to ensure effectiveness with operations and maintenance.
- PM planning that focuses on proactive vs reactive.
- Experience in leading improvement efforts in Maintenance Reliability and Predictive and Preventative Maintenance.
- Create detailed training plans for reliability concepts.
- Contractor Management knowledge for support on plant site.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or a closely related discipline OR extensive leadership experience.
- 4+ years of experience within a manufacturing setting, including extensive maintenance leadership and management experience.
- Demonstrated success in measuring and improving processes to meet organization goals.
- Proficiency using MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of pneumatic, hydraulic, and electronic components like variable speed frequency drives, UPS and automated systems including robotics.
- Knowledge of machinery and equipment in relation to layouts and engineering drawings.
- Understanding of electrical systems and equipment such as motors, motor control centers, transformers, switchgears, control equipment, process instrumentation, HVAC systems, Utility systems and water treatment process.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf