This job posting is no longer active.
Genesis Robotics & Motion Technologies - Materials Coordinator
We are seeking an energetic and highly collaborative Supply Chain professional that is energized at the opportunity to contribute towards a rapidly growing technology business.
You approach your work with enthusiasm and you are eager to advance your skill set within the framework of warehousing and inventory management. You demonstrate the ability to provide excellent internal customer service and contribute positively as a team player. You are solutions oriented and approach your work with astute attention to detail.
As a Materials Coordinator, you are responsible for the timely movement of goods in and out of stock, and for keeping accurate records of inventory. You are also responsible for ensuring that all products and services received are consistent with our quality standards, and communicate all omissions and deviations to appropriate management. Working as part of the Supply Chain team, your role will be critical to support our continuous success.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Receive incoming products; material handling; internal movement of components, sub-assemblies, and finished goods
- Interface directly with the ERP system daily for inventory transactions
- Place all inbound product received into correct stores location and maintain complete inventory of all supplies
- Unpacking and inspection of received goods; if damaged product is received, initiate a non-compliance report and forward to appropriate team-member; interface with inspections team as needed
- Log in and out of work orders, and update inventory counts of finished goods and parts in inventory from completed work orders
- Move parts and materials to assigned locations
- Load/unload inbound and outbound shipments
- Perform inventory counts, audits, and reconciliation of parts; maintain inventory accuracy of the bin locations
- Understand and follow ISO procedures
- Assist with additional duties as assigned by the Materials and Logistics Lead
- Maintain general housekeeping of Receiving, Stores, and surrounding area
The Experience You Will Bring
- 3+ years’ experience in a position such as shipping, receiving, or material handler
- 1+ year of experience using an ERP or MRP system
- Strong foundational knowledge and proficiency in MS Office – Outlook and Excel
- Grade 12 or higher education
- Must have a valid BC driver’s license
- Must be able to lift 50+ lbs. on a daily, recurring basis
What Will Put You Ahead:
- Detail oriented, organized, reliable, and ethical
- Strong time management skills and multi-tasking capabilities
- A team player; able to work independently and in a team environment
- Able to interpret a variety of instructions; written, oral, diagram or schedule form
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and the concept of continuous improvement
Who is Genesis Robotics?
Genesis Robotics & Motion Technologies develops and commercializes innovative actuation technologies, including electric motors and gears, for robotics and other end markets. Our core patented product is a high-torque direct drive robotic actuator – the LiveDrive™. The LiveDrive™, along with a growing portfolio of other motion technologies, will power the world’s fastest, safest, and most versatile robots.
Located in Langley, British Columbia, our rapidly growing team is currently made up of 150+ individuals with diverse skillsets: PhD engineers, designers, physicists, mathematicians, highly skilled machinists and fabricators, and business development and sales professionals.
As a part of the Koch family, we are able to leverage the capabilities and strength of one of the world’s largest private companies as we look to bring our technologies to the world.
Learn about the Humans of Genesis on our LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/genesis-robotics
See more at our website: http://www.genesis-robotics.com/ and on our Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD5azmfUwUcfAvJn8jl1_eg
This job posting is no longer active.