Media Planning Specialist
This job posting is no longer active.
The Media Planning Specialist will be a member of our Research and Media Buying Team and focus on market research, media planning, media buying, reporting, and optimizing advertising campaigns for display, social, search, and other digital/traditional media. Additionally, the Media Planning Specialist will have the opportunity to become involved with public opinion polling and create novel/bespoke analyses for clients. The Koch Communications Marketing workplace is fast-paced and fun but generally lower-pressure than a typical media agency environment.
**This role can be based in Wichita, KS; Atlanta, GA office and potentially other offices**
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Create sophisticated media plans utilizing publicly available research as well as bespoke polling in certain cases.
- Analyze customer business plans/models and adjust media campaigns to better suit customer need.
- Interact with customers and customer relationship managers to better understand customer business and advertising needs.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and identify/implement new platforms as need becomes apparent.
- Help facilitate the productization of the team’s research and planning capability to meet customer need and win new business.
- Analyze data to determine optimal targeting for digital ads.
- Set-up campaigns in digital media engines and traffic/manage creative.
- Analyze spend of campaigns to ensure that ads are delivered at a consistent pace
- Optimize campaigns to ensure best performing ads are running
- Design targeting experiments and test new, novel ideas
- Help troubleshoot ad serving/tracking issues as they arise
The Experience You Will Bring
- Minimum of 1 year experience with media buying
- Strong academic background in mathematics, economics, statistics, computer science, or a related field
- Experience using Microsoft Excel (formulas, pivot tables, charts, etc.)
- Experience working with Google’s marketing tech stack (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Marketing Platform)
- Ability to self-start and utilize his/her skillset to create value for clients in new and bespoke ways
What Will Put You Ahead
- Additional prior experience in a role that specifically involved media planning (in addition to required media buying experience)
- Basic experience with coding (for instance, SQL, R, Python, etc.)
- Experience using Google Marketing Platform and/or any other products in the Google tech stack
- Experience with market research
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to effectively negotiate with salespeople and interact with customers
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
For this role, we anticipate paying $60,000- $90,000per year.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.