Regional Sales Manager - West
This job posting is no longer active.
RELCO is a well-established, engineering & manufacturing company with office headquarters in Willmar, Minnesota. Since 1982, RELCO has been providing process technologies to cheese & dairy plants across the globe including:
- Cheese Systems & Equipment
- Drying Systems & Components
- Powder Handling Systems & Equipment
- Aftermarket Solutions
We are committed to delivering projects on schedule and within budget to create long-term customer relationships. We focus on alternative thinking to ensure our customers experience superior results.
The Regional Sales Manager role will develop and maintain customer relationships for the company that meets marketing and sales plans for the Evaporator/Spray Business and will provide leads for potential projects for the company.
Position includes up to 50% travel and can be based in Texas, Idaho, California, Utah, Minnesota or candidates located in the Pacific Time Zone.
What You Will Do in This Role:
- Maintain regular contact with existing customers to determine what needs and/or future projects are developing within their organization.
- Continually develop and cultivate new, potential customers according to marketing strategies.
- Qualify leads as to their potential for turning into a project and as to their fit to RELCO’s abilities and strategic goals.
- Assure that the systems or components proposed meet the customer’s expectations and goals and develop preliminary proposal specifications.
- Coordinate with engineering staff in the development of proposal design specifications and in obtaining pertinent information from the customer.
- Review proposal designs and project estimates to assure that customer needs are met and assure they are delivered to the customer within schedule constraints.
- Maintain a positive and cooperative customer/RELCO relationship throughout the duration of quotation development and project execution.
- During the quotation development, construction phase and following construction, maintain regular communication with the customer
- Obtain feedback from the customer evaluating the projects’ success.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Knowledge of dairy processes, end to end (cheese & dairy plant processing systems and equipment)
- Experience in dairy sales
- Experience presenting to customers (group size of 10 or more)
- Experience partnering with C-suite executives and plant operation leaders
- Experience partnering cross-functional teams internally to provide the best service to the customer
Position is not eligible for sponsorship
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.