COMMISSION AND SERVICE ENGINEER
Our Koch Engineered Solutions (KES) Aftermarket team is constantly looking for talent to grow to increase its capability and to better serve our customers. As a Technical Service Engineer, you are responsible to provide onsite service and advise on any technical queries of KES equipment. You consider safety as a must, with willingness to travel and the ability to establish strong relationship to the business and clients. If you have a strong desire to fulfill your career goals in this area, you might be our ideal candidate.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Supervise the installation of KES fired and combustion equipment
- Start-up, commissioning and general service/ troubleshooting of the same equipment
- Review & advise on technical queries
- Train site personnel to operate and maintain our equipment correctly
- Work closely with Sales, Applications, Engineering and Process Specialists to deliver excellent customer experience
- Develop customer contacts and relationships
- Ensure KES safety standards are adhered to when carrying out activities at all job sites
- Travel requirement: 65% - 75%
- Minimum of 5 – 7 years of relevant industrial and site experience in Refining, Petrochemical, Marine / Offshore and Power sectors
- Technical certification in Engineering (Engineering Certificate or Diploma)
- Well organized and able to work independently
- Attention to detail and able to response swiftly
- Communicate effectively and professionally
- Commitment to compliance and safety
- Able to work at heights and in confined spaces
- 3 – 5 years of hands-on experience in Instrumentation & Controls, Electrical, or Mechanical work
- Ability to read mechanical and electrical drawings, process flow diagrams and Piping & Instrumentation Drawings
- Experience in a similar position or equivalent
- Strong proficiency in the English Language and effective report writing skills
- Any additional Southeast Asian language will be an advantage
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
What You Will Need:
What Will Put You Ahead?
Why Work For Koch Companies?
Want to learn more about KES?
Our customers produce the world’s energy, chemicals, and plastics, and eliminate harmful emissions from the air, water, and soil. We help them operate in a cleaner, safer and more economical way.
LEADERSHIP LIKE NO OTHER
Koch Engineered Solutions (KES) is a global leader in emissions-control, clean-air combustion, mass transfer, separation technology, and thermal management systems. We back every product with decades of proven performance, unrivalled research and development capabilities, and expert service and support. Our expertise includes:
·Flue gas treatment
·Landfill and biogas systems
·Oil, gas, and liquids separation, treating and conditioning
·Thermal management solutions