This job posting is no longer active.
Koch Global Services is looking for a Developer to join our Data Solutions team in a Data Engineer role. This role will allow the opportunity to mentor other data engineers and to work directly with customers to solve data accessibility needs.
A successful candidate will have strong conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving abilities and will work with platforms such as AWS Cloud, Redshift, Glue, Matillion, Snowflake, Tableau, Alteryx, and Power BI. A candidate would work in an iterative development and delivery model while working on simultaneous projects/tasks.
This position is eligible to be located in either in Atlanta, GA or Wichita, KS
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Leading Code reviews and mentoring other data engineers
- Working with Business Systems Analysts, and directly with data consumers to develop data solutions for acquiring, managing, and publishing data
- Partnering and collaborating with a diverse IT team including business analysts, architects, developers or vendors to create or optimize innovative technologies and solutions
- Design and create processes for contextualizing, cleaning, aggregating, and transforming data, making it better and more useful to the business
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelors Degree in a STEM related field (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math)
- Previous experience contributing to multiple data projects for a variety of customers
- Experience developing in the AWS platform using Lambda, API Gateway, and Python
- Experience developing Data pipelines with Matillion
- Experience with BI and data warehousing
- Experience developing solutions using AWS Cloud based data platforms
- Experience providing support to direct end users and troubleshooting operational issues
What Will Put You Ahead
- A Bachelor's degree in a STEM related degree (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math)
- Experience writing and tuning SQL Queries
- Experience with CI/CD processes
- Experience working with ETL/ELT technologies
- Experience developing in the MSFT Azure platform
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.