Flint Hills Resources is seeking a Project Manager to work out of our Corpus Christi, Texas office.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Responsible for managing entire lifecycle of multiple projects through a phased approach, identifying and delivering highest value project solutions through competitive project definition and execution for projects ranging in value between $500K to $20M.
- Develop scopes of work and integrated execution plans, sources and qualifies vendors/contractors, monitors and controls project budgets and schedules.
- Approve purchases and estimates, manages engineering design firms and integrated project team, integrates capital projects within turnaround cycle plans.
- Communicates effectively across all levels of the organization and aligns the business expectations about a project's objectives, scope, expectations and outcomes with the project team.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 7+ years of direct project management or project engineering experience utilizing stage gate project execution methodology
- Proven ability to lead high-performing teams and manage multiple initiatives/priorities/projects
- Demonstrated ability to deliver on challenging project objectives
- BS degree in engineering OR high school diploma plus 10 years of experience in direct project management of industrial projects
- Current valid driver's license
What Will Put You Ahead
- 10+ years of project management experience in refining or petrochemical industries
- Project controls knowledge
- Texas (or reciprocal) PE license
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf