Electronics Lead – Medical Device
Do you want to design safe and reliable medical devices, helping patients to better treatment?
Are you ready to take the lead of electronics in complex cross-functional development projects, delivering on time and quality to customer satisfaction?
Do you want to cooperate with highly skilled colleagues to bring new products to market in a fast-growing and successful global company?
Then you may be the person we are looking for in our office in Denmark (Virum or Struer).
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Responsible for delivering the electronics as committed
- Ensure that the design adheres to the design input and applied electronics process complies with our QMS
- Follow up on progress according to plan and execute mitigations to meet project’s objectives
- Drive and facilitate major electronics design discussion and decisions
- Set direction and motivate the team to ensure high performance teamwork
- Lead teams across sites
- Ensure communication to various stakeholders
The Experience You Will Bring
- Proven experience with leading electronics projects in a regulated environment
- Strong teamwork capabilities and interpersonal skills in dealing with colleagues
- Great communication skills, to effectively communicate across sites
- Proven lead capabilities
What Will Put You Ahead
- Knowledge and understanding of medical device development and Design Control
- Experienced in leading development of medical devices
- Experience with IEC 60601, ISO 13485, etc.
- Proven experience and skills in writing and maintaining technical requirements.
- Strong technical understanding
Phillips-Medisize A/S is an expert in the design, development, and delivery of advanced drug delivery devices and connected health solutions. The customers are leading pharmaceutical companies worldwide. Phillips-Medisize A/S is a part of Phillips-Medisize the Pharmaceutical and Medical Division of Molex. The company offers innovative and integrated solutions supported by an end-to-end service offering from Strategy to Launch. Read more about Phillips-Medisize A/S at phillipsmedisize.com