KES is looking for a Project Buyer for the EMEAI area based in our Stoke UK office. Responsibilities will include issuance of RFQ, management of Purchase Orders with a broad latitude in selection of potential suppliers and placement of orders in accordance with company policies and procedures. Additional responsibilities include management of supplier performance, including within budget and on time delivery.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Lead by example, MBM is and must be the foundation of everything we do.
- Lead the allocated projects for supply chain functions and deliver an end to end service to project execution.
- Consistently collaborate across functions and businesses as we strive for Execution Excellence.
- Contribute to become preferred partners with our suppliers and develop virtuous circles of mutual benefit with them.
- Support in the development of the function, team members and colleagues by creating knowledge networks to deliver to our internal and external stakeholders.
- Pave the road to the carbon footprint definition and educate stakeholders towards those considerations.
- Cultivate a culture of ownership that seek solutions and avoids blaming others.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Knowledge and experience within the supply chain function.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Ability to work effectively with both external business partners and internal customers.
- Good IT skills (especially MS Excel).
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience working with ERP systems.
- Either hold or be willing to work towards CIPS qualification.