Manager of Facilities & Maintenance
Phillips-Medisize, LLC is seeking an experienced Facilities and Maintenance Manager to support our new medical manufacturing facility in New Richmond, WI. This position will lead maintenance and facility techs to support manufacturing of this large, state of the art facility.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provide hands on leadership and direction to Maintenance, Automation technicians, and facility support staff.
- Coordinate and direct maintenance staff across all shifts to maintain equipment capable of safe and robust processes
- Develop and maintain preventive and predictive maintenance systems for equipment, building and grounds, and facility systems in compliance with ISO (Environmental and Quality Systems) and/or FDA requirements
- Develop and coordinate outside subcontractors to do work that is beyond the facilities capability or time constraints
- Support procurement and installation of molding machines, robots, and secondary equipment
- Support, procure, and maintain system for replacement and spare parts
- Support and maintain building mechanicals, structure, and grounds
- Maintain and ensure clean room controls remain within the validated range and maintain ISO certification
- Manage housekeeping for the facility
The Experience You Will Bring
- Minimum four (4) years in a supervisory role, with proven hands-on leadership.
- Minimum four (4) years related experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge of hydraulics, blue prints, schematics, pneumatics and robotic
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience or Associate degree and significant related experience
- Knowledge of electronics, PLC’s and electrical test equipment
- Prior experience working with automation, injection molding technology, and in a clean room environment highly desired.
- Thorough understanding of manufacturing principles (GMP highly desired)
This position does not qualify for VISA sponsorship
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf