MOLDING SHIFT A DIE SETTER
The role of the Die Setter is to support the Molding Department by installing and removing injection molding tooling.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Stay in compliance with all Safety requirements (Safety Awareness, LO/TO, Crane operations, 6S)
- Follow procedures for installing and removing injection mold tools
- Properly start up and shut down robots and cranes
- Properly calibrate and Injection Molding Machine after a mold change
The Experience You Will Bring
- Ability to trouble shoot equipment as needed and make standard tool repairs
- Ability to read and understand hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical blueprints
What Will Put You Ahead
- Have good organizational, communication, and teamwork skills
- Knowledge of data entry, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Experience in a manufacturing and maintenance setting
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf