At Georgia-Pacific, we don’t believe that a job is just simply a job. We see each role as a career and a way to advance your skills to not only better your life, but the community as well. Our Madera, CA Color-Box® facility is seeking qualified candidates to join our team as Maintenance Technicians.
These positions are for 2nd Shift (3pm – 11pm) or 3rd Shift (11pm – 7am) and the starting pay is $29.50 per hour. Our Maintenance Technicians work any shift, holidays, weekends, and overtime as needed while maintaining strict adherence to safety rules and regulations.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Helping meet or exceed production, waste, and quality goals through a quality maintenance program
- Troubleshooting electrical and mechanical problems to repair and maintain all equipment in accordance with plant policies and procedures
- Using micrometers, calipers, tachometers, and dial indicators for precision measuring
- Calibrating process instruments
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or GED -- OR-- three (3) years or more of maintenance experience working in an industrial, manufacturing, or military environment
- Experience working with 480-volt motors
- Experience troubleshooting motors and motor control circuits
- Experience reading technical drawings and schematics
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience working in the corrugated packaging industry
- Experience troubleshooting PLCs
- Experience working with hydraulic & pneumatic systems
- Experience troubleshooting bearings, chains, sprockets, gearboxes, and conveyors
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com