Customer Service Manager
Phillips-Medisize Costa Mesa, a Molex Company, is seeking a dynamic and proactive Manager for our Customer Service team. The position will provide leadership for the Customer Service Representative team and ensure delivery of industry-leading customer service by providing excellent customer service in order execution, ensuring shipment of required qualify, quantity and delivery date, so to grow business and meet annual sales budget. Optimize pre and post order fulfilment between sales, operations and customers.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Serve as an escalation point for critical customer issues, concerns and Strategic Account Management (SAM).
- Engage directly with SAMs, customers, Molex Sales team members and other resources as needed to resolve issues in support of customer satisfaction and company growth.
- Maximize productivity of the customer service function while maintaining quality of response to customers.
- Develop and use business systems, policies, procedures and resources to meet or exceed corporate objectives for delivery performance.
- Develop metrics and measurements to determine effectiveness and efficiency.
- Develop and manage programs to continually improve learning, productivity and skills.
- High level of effectiveness in communication of information through verbal, written and presentation formats with customers, internal stakeholders and team members.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's Degree and/or 5 years’ experience in combination with leadership, customer service or account management experience.
- Provide strategic leadership for the efficient and productive linkage between sales planning, customer forecasting, SAM, and customers.
- Provide strategic leadership around systems and procedures to improve customer service operating results and customer satisfaction.
- Direct recruiting and development of human resources to support customer service organization.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Ability to make decisions and prioritize activities with a balanced focus on sales and operational issues.
- Strong leadership to take charge, initiate actions, make sound decisions, risk management, conflict resolution and direct others toward accomplishment of goals.
- Excellent interpersonal skills combined with the ability to communicate at all levels throughout organizations.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to apply critical thinking skills and solve problems.
- Ability to work with many worldwide cultures.
- High sense of urgency and responsibility, act proactively and ability to multi-task while remaining calm under the pressure with optimism attitude.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf