Supply Chain Planning Business Effectiveness Leader
This job posting is no longer active.
We are currently recruiting for an Atlanta based Supply Chain Planning Business Effectiveness leader to support GP Consumer Products Divisions in process and technology platforms. This role will become a subject matter expert and internal business consultant on Supply Chain Planning applications and processes. The primary focus will be on supporting Supply and Deployment teams but will also engaged with other teams as needed. Title will be based on candidate experience and contribution levels.
The successful candidate must be a self-motivated, high-energy individual who can easily function in a high demand, performance-driven environment, be able to work on multiple tasks in parallel and meet deadlines in short time frames. Additionally, the candidate must combine strategic and economic thinking with the ability to work well with a range of business stakeholders and IT developers to act as a change agent. An ideal candidate will have strong communication, technical and design skills while working within a matrixed organization.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Collaborate with and lead cross functional teams on realizing strategic business initiatives related to Supply Chain Planning and Network Optimization (as measured by improvements in key metrics)
- Manage the life cycle of key Supply Chain Planning platforms (such as IBP) to ensure they are evaluated, implemented, maintained and advanced to support end-to-end process optimization
- Manage IT development projects by bridging the gap between technical and business processes and working closely with business process owners to challenge and align on requirements
- Drive the prioritization of demand based on greatest value while operating in an agile development environment to continuously review the business needs, refine priorities, outline deliverables, and identify opportunities and risks.
- Gather enhancement ideas and drive design solutions with IT and product owners which includes translating product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
- Work with the teams to estimate project timeframes, create project plans & set different delivery milestones for the projects
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience working in business or Supply Chain technology functions
What Will Put You Ahead
- 5+ years of experience in Supply Chain planning leveraging process and technology to drive value
- Experience influencing and applying thought leadership
- Experience applying economic and critical thinking to decision making
- Experience in collaborating across teams to drive value-based work prioritization, gather requirements, lead/execute development and communicate resulting in successful project completion
- Experience acting as a change agent focused on improving decision making and continual process optimization
- Project management experience and experience managing multiple tasks effectively
- Demonstrated ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.