Operational Technology Administrator
Who is Guardian Industries?
When you are looking at a city’s skyline or any of the latest cars and trucks, chances are you’re seeing our products. Through Guardian Glass, a Guardian Industries company, we make high- performance, energy efficient glass for homes and buildings. SRG Global™, a Guardian Industries company, makes automotive trim products that define a vehicle’s DNA and help improve fuel efficiency.
And perhaps most of all, we make the ideas, formulas and processes that make these products possible. Guardian Industries is 18,000 people working to make products that improve people’s lives! To Learn more visit our website at: https://www.guardian.com
Guardian is seeking you to become our next Operational Technology Administrator!
The Plant IT-OT Administrator will be expected to provide local support for manufacturing site Process and Operational technology infrastructure. The successful individual will have a strong working knowledge of infrastructure and networking technologies preferably in the manufacturing space. This individual must be a highly effective problem solver with the ability to work independently.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Collaborate with production and engineering teams to prioritize, design, implement and maintain highly available production and process solutions in the following areas:
- Business and Process network and security infrastructure
- Business and Process local servers and Utility workstations
- Process compute, storage, backup and DR infrastructure
- Implement, maintain and support plant operational printers
- Implement, maintain and support paging and voice systems
- Proactively troubleshoot and solve production network or systems issues
- Provide support for plant end user on-boarding and off-boarding with local HR
- Own and support anti-virus software on plant Process workstations, laptops and servers
- Administer and support software patching on plant Process workstations, laptops and servers
- Manage onsite IT service providers and vendors
- Provide support for local AV/conference room systems
- Provide local support for Global OTS Project Teams
- Manage onsite IT Stock/spares
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT OR equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience administrating a network of servers, desktop systems and communication devices
- Demonstrated working knowledge of current network communications devices and protocols as well as server and desktop technologies
- Ability to independently manage multiple projects, activities and tasks simultaneously with limited remote supervision
- Previous work experience following change management procedures and maintaining a highly available infrastructure
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf