Manufacturing Assembly Operator - 12 Hour Days
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries. Our new manufacturing facility in Hudson, Wisconsin is seeking Manufacturing Operators - 12 Hour Days to support manufacturing of injection molded parts and assembly.
Rotating 12 Hour Shifts: 5am - 5pm. One week you would work two days on, two days off and three days on, the following week you would work two days off, two days on and three days off.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Run and be knowledgeable about the injection molding presses. Keep pace/timing with the rate of hot stampers, paint machines, pad printers, assembly machines, or any other operation related machinery
- Perform visual, in-process and final inspection of parts, check for contamination.
- Complete appropriate checklists
- Read, comprehend and follow operator’s guide and work instructions
- Trim and package parts according to instructions
- Communicate status of jobs to previous and following shifts and share information with Mold Techs about problems or process variations
- Keep and maintain accurate records
- Be actively involved in the ‘setting-of’ and ‘achieving-of’ goals and expectations of the department
The Experience You Will Bring
- Ability to read and comprehend Operator instructions
- Basic math skills; including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- Must be team oriented and self-directing
- Must have a strong commitment to quality, safety, and communication
- Must have knowledge of the impact of the work on the environment
What Will Put You Ahead
- One-year manufacturing experience preferred
Wage: $18.00 per hour + 4% shift differential, Benefits and three (3) weeks’ vacation
Sign-On Bonus: You may be eligible to receive a taxable sign-on bonus in the amount of $1,500 payable upon hire. You may be eligible for additional discretionary performance bonuses upon completion of six months and one year of employment.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf