At Georgia-Pacific, we value and recognize employees who are safety-minded, innovative, and who challenge the status quo. If you are a self-motivated individual with a mechanical or maintenance background, then we may have just the opportunity for you!
Our Georgia-Pacific Green Bay Broadway facility is searching for a Lubrication Technician to work a Monday-Friday 8-hour day shift in our Maintenance department. This is a highly skilled hourly positions requiring a thorough understanding of safe work practices, troubleshooting, and precision maintenance of manufacturing equipment and processes. The successful applicant will support the Green Bay Broadway Facility’s maintenance efforts and strive to further the reliability vision of creating an environment where equipment operates as designed, runs predictably, and never fails.
External applicants are eligible to receive a sign-on bonus equal to 15% of the total earnings from the first 90 calendar days of employment.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Performing precision maintenance work on industrial manufacturing processes: Paper Machines, Pulp Systems, Converting Assets, etc.
- Performing predictive & preventative maintenance tasks relating to lubrication
- Adhering to all plant safety and environmental guidelines, policies and procedures and actively participating in the safety program
- Supporting the Green Bay Broadway facility’s maintenance efforts and striving to further the reliability vision of creating an environment where equipment operates as designed, runs predictably, and never fails
The Experience You Will Bring
- One or more of the following:
- At least three (2) years of work experience as a maintenance technician in a manufacturing, industrial, agricultural, or military environment
- A two (2) year technical degree or certificate relevant to skilled trades
- Completion of a relevant maintenance apprenticeship program
What Will Put You Ahead
- Machine Lubrication Technician Lvl 1 or Machine Lubricant Analyst Lvl 1 or higher
- Experience in troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repairing various types of industrial equipment
- Experience and understanding of precision maintenance practices
- Welding certification or experience
- Mechanical maintenance experience in the paper industry
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf