Our Building Products Information Technology Group is seeking an IT Business Analyst to join our team in Atlanta connecting technology with ever changing business needs. You will work closely with business leaders to define opportunities and map system processes and technologies to support business strategies, improve capabilities, eliminate waste, and drive technology innovation.
What You Will Do In Your Role
Transform stakeholder needs into clear, concise business requirements and iteratively capture requirements through all phases of the project lifecycle
- Conduct review sessions and gain approvals for requirements and manage changes through the application of standard control processes and tools
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams for the assigned projects
- Communicate solution driven changes to key business stakeholders
- Create and maintain project related artifacts using Agile Methodologies
- Work closely with Software Quality Assurance and Development teams to ensure that proposed design solutions are aligned with current product and technical offerings
- Working with our Development teams on estimates
- Use strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Use knowledge of IT implementation methodologies (agile, waterfall, hybrid)
- Work on process definition and process improvement
- Collaborate and communicate with all levels of employees and management
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative and ownership and a strong sense of urgency
- Strong listening, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are a must
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst or similar role
- 2+ year of experience with Agile Tools and Methodologies
- Experience prioritizing, organizing, and coordinating tasks/projects
- Experience supporting business strategies, improving capabilities, eliminating waste and driving technology innovation
- Experience in creating User Stories and Process Flows
What Will Put You Ahead
- Business Systems Analyst experience in Quote to Cash area
- Experience with diagraming tools such as Microsoft Visio
- Experience with Azure DevOps (ADO) for documenting artifacts
- Experience with writing SQL queries
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf