Financial Data Leader
As our Financial Data Governance Leader, you will provide a key role in the development of effective financial master data management policies and processes, delivering improved data quality.This role is a key enabler of our digital transformation and will serve as the primary interface between Finance Capabilities and IT functions across the Molex enterprise, to ensure that data related business requirements are clearly defined, communicated, and well understood, and considered as part of operational prioritization.
Established in 1938, Molex delivers complete electronic solutions for several markets including: data communications, telecommunications, consumer electronics, industrial, automotive, commercial vehicle, aerospace and defense, medical, and lighting. With over 40,000 employees and over 100,000 products, Molex is an integral part of Koch Industries, the second largest privately-owned company in the United States ($100B of revenue, according to Forbes). Headquartered in Lisle, IL, Molex is a global company with a presence in more than 40 countries.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Responsible for the development of finance related master data policies and processes, including data definitions, standards, usage, and rules, across the enterprise, and aligned with our strategic data vision
- Partner with the Molex Enterprise Master Data Governance team to develop and deploy MDM solutions for Finance data, which meets business needs
- Partner with Finance capabilities to identify and support strategic data requirements, improve the quality of data assets, and support regulatory, and data security requirements
- Establish a data governance roadmap for financial master data, aligned with our strategic Financial Systems roadmap
- Develop a high performing team responsible for finance master data maintenance (MDM)
- Drive improved quality of finance master data using data quality solutions/tools
- Drive integration of acquisitions onto Molex Enterprise Data Platform leveraging MDM solutions and aligned with our data strategy
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree
- Significant functional knowledge and experience in multiple Finance functions
- Knowledge of industry leading data quality and data governance practices
- Understanding of data governance and how it relates to successful Master Data Maintenance (MDM)
- Experience with MDM tools
What Will Put You Ahead
- Located in / near the Wichita, KS or Lisle, IL area
- MBA or M.S. in Informational Technologies or similar subjects
- Implementation of master data governance framework
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf