Financial Solutions Leader
Our Financial Solutions Leader is a key role in our finance transformation. This high performing leader will partner with the various Finance organizations within Molex to build process and technology capabilities that support their growth and strategic agenda.
Established in 1938, Molex delivers complete electronic solutions for several markets including: data communications, telecommunications, consumer electronics, industrial, automotive, commercial vehicle, aerospace and defense, medical, and lighting. With over 40,000 employees and over 100,000 products, Molex is an integral part of Koch Industries, the second largest privately-owned company in the United States ($100B of revenue, according to Forbes). Headquartered in Lisle, IL, Molex is a global company with a presence in more than 40 countries.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Partner with Finance capabilities and support the identification of new transformation opportunities
- Support the development of the business case and identification of project value, project prioritization, and roadmap
- Responsible for the successful delivery of projects enabling optimized business processes supported by technology in the areas including, but not limited to, Financial Accounting, Analytics, Project Systems, Fixed Assets, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Product Costing, Financial Planning, Consolidations, Treasury, Tax, and Reporting
- Provide leadership to ensure project objectives are achieved and stakeholder expectations are met
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure project plans and key milestones are in place, dependencies and risks are identified with mitigations as appropriate
- Provide clear, concise program/project communications on a regular basis to ensure stakeholders are well informed of current program health, status, key risks & issues
- Manage and control project budgeting, and reporting while liaising with the PMO team
- Develop and drive change management activities for projects (Change Impact Assessment, Communications, Training)
- Support business readiness (people, data, processes, procedures, technology)
- Drive creation and execution of the cutover plan
- Drive stabilization and knowledge transfer and handover to Finance Capabilities and support providers
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field
- Significant functional experience in multiple Finance functions
- Led large scale Finance systems projects, ie. single module project
- Participation on large scale Finance ERP implementations with a focus on Finance
What Will Put You Ahead
- Located in / near the Wichita, KS or Lisle, IL area
- MBA or M.S. in Informational Technologies or similar subjects
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf