This job posting is no longer active.
The Quality Inspector plays a critical role within the company as part of a team who perform and document routine tests on optical fiber and assemblies. This responsibility will include reporting quality issues to production management. This is a key position ensuring accuracy with a high-level service-oriented mind-set.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Perform quality inspection and testing of fiber optics.
- Identify and record quality problems or defects, initiate Non-Conforming Material Report (database).
- Take corrective action and implementing a solution to eliminate recurrence of the problem.
- Ability to read and understand part drawings and work instructions.
- Understand, support, and contribute to current Fiberguide / Molex Total Quality Management (TQM), Six Sigma, International Standards Organization (ISO), and/or Health and Safety (EH&S) Management Systems by following stated policies and procedures.
- Maintain a safe work environment by following good housekeeping and company guidelines for safety; ability to use tools and equipment safely.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Minimum 1-year previous work experience in a quality inspection.
- Knowledge and use of measuring devices (microscopes, micrometers, etc.).
What Will Put You Ahead
- Knowledge of inspection within a manufacturing environment with required experience with attention to detail.
Established in 1977, Fiberguide is a leading global supplier of customer fiber optic assemblies, bundles, and specialty fibers including gold and aluminum metalized fibers. Headquartered in Caldwell, Idaho, our reach globally is supported by manufacturing assembly in China, and our Molex capabilities at our sister site in Phoenix. Fiberguide offers a competitive benefits package, and opportunity for advancement and professional development.
In order to comply with U.S. export control laws and regulations, this position requires applicants to either provide proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent resident status or be eligible to receive an export authorization (a license) under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.