Business Systems Analyst
Koch Engineered Solutions (KES) is a growing family of 13 companies that serves customers with innovative, engineered-to-order solutions. Our future is in the development of transformational connected product platforms that integrate equipment, data analytics, closed-loop controls, and services. By harnessing the expertise and resources of the KES family of companies, we can offer customers direct access to commercial excellence, operational excellence, innovation, and talent that is unrivaled in the industries we serve.
As a Business Systems Analyst on the KES Information Technology team, you will need to thrive in a fast pace and innovative environment. Our team functions as a startup entity within our enterprise to develop innovative solutions and prove their value through experimentation and scalable deployment in our business. Collaboration, creativity, and focus on attaining positive business results will be necessary skills. Like an employee of a startup, you will need to be resourceful and capable of partnering with market solution providers that can accelerate progress of our business objectives.
This position can be based in either Boston, MA or Wichita, KS.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Execute against prioritized backlog to deliver highest value initiatives aligned with business strategies.
- Collaborate across IT teams (application development, infrastructure, and support) and KES business partners to implement business transformation projects, providing functional analysis, driving experiments, and contributing input to determine the best solutions.
- Communicate effectively to business partners, IT teams and Leadership on status, risks and roadblocks, and aiding team members to overcome obstacles.
- Effectively capture business requirements and user stories, mapping business processes, and developing functional specifications.
- Coordinating and implementing test plans and process changes through the organization as needed.
- Staying current on technologies and best practices, ensuring that we are leveraging the best knowledge to achieve success.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Strong fundamental understanding of business processes and knowledge in technology OR Business Operations (such as production, manufacturing, supply chain, etc.)
- Experience leading projects and partnering with key stakeholders and leadership on deliverables
- Experience collaborating and influencing peers and customers to gain alignment on objectives
- Experience working on projects from idea to implementation, executing all aspects of solution delivery including requirements gathering, scope definition, status reporting, and understanding project risks.
- Experience working with software vendors or software development to solve business needs
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s Degree with Technology focus
- Experience in project management, business system analysis, or process analysis experience
- Experience working within AGILE© Teams and DevOps methodologies, processes, and tools.
- Experience working with SQL and database programming
- Experience with AWS Products, IT/OT solutions
- Experience with analytics tools and concepts such as Data lakes and/or Power BI
- Experience with Infor Products (ERP, EAM, WFM)
- Experience working with global teams
Successful Candidates Will Have
- The ability to adapt to new problems and successfully operate within an experimentation environment.
- Strong Collaboration and communication skills and ability to work within cross functional teams
- Strong Economic thinking skills
- Self-motivation and the persistence to create value through work process transformation
- A positive attitude and the innovative thinking skills to turn the impossible into capability.
In this role, you may travel up to 20% of the time, economic conditions considered. Travel to Sites may include industrial manufacturing and use of personal protection equipment. Role may be eligible for variable pay based on performance and other related factors. Variable pay may be issued as a monetary bonus or in another form.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf