This job posting is no longer active.
Georgia-Pacific is seeking an Electronics Technician to join the Neenah Technical Center that will specialize in our Devices product lines. As an Electronics Technician, you’ll create value by supporting the team developing control systems utilizing electronics for dispenser products. The selected candidate will be responsible for the build and test of Electronic Assemblies within the Devices team for paper, soap, and cutlery products from concept through commercialization. This position supports both sustaining and new to world design as well as automated testing efforts. In addition to creating, verifying, and troubleshooting circuit boards, they will coordinate with mechanical, software, and project engineering to ensure that all project requirements are met. This position reports to the Electrical Engineering Supervisor – Devices.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develop proof of concept and prototype devices to experiment with new ideas, concepts, and technologies
- Support multiple projects according to agreed-upon timelines
- Develop, analyze, and test electrical devices
- Work in a cross-functional team environment to develop and document system requirements and specifications
- Assess risk, identify problems, analyze options, and propose solutions
- Work with product teams to develop verification and validation test plans
The Experience You Will Bring
- Associates degree or higher in an Electronics related field
- Experience developing electronics assemblies from concept to commercialization
- Knowledge of electronic hardware development and tools for creating, assembling, and analyzing circuit boards
- Experience with building and troubleshooting analog and digital circuitry
- Knowledge of embedded microcontrollers and programming / troubleshooting techniques
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience building and repairing PCBA’s featuring miniature and leadless electronic components
- Knowledge of motor controls, power supplies, low power electronics, or wireless communications
- Knowledge of Product Development process from prototyping to market launch
- Experience with advanced Electronics troubleshooting techniques and tools
- Consumer Product Development experience
- Experience with electronic and mechanical manufacturing processes
- Experience using SAP
- Experience using Altium software for schematic capture and PCBA layout
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.