SRG Global (part of Guardian Industries) offers an entrepreneurial environment for risk-takers and results-oriented individuals and a unique culture that focuses on results, playing to win and rewarding employees for their commitment to excellence.
We’re looking for a Production Supervisor who will thrive in this culture. This position will be located at our Covington, GA facility.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Collaborate with leadership team, technical support staff, and shift production teams to drive safety focused manufacturing environment.
- Performance management of direct reports (process auditors and production operators) through ongoing coaching, development, and accountability. Managing, coaching and developing direct reports to create the greatest short and long term value.
- Addressing questions, concerns, and problems expressed by the crew.
- Implementing, maintaining, and supporting all company policies and procedures, safety program, and good housekeeping.
- Effectively communicate cross functionally to ensure quality management and change management systems are adhered to in order to proactively meet customers’ needs.
- Effectively escalate issues that may arise to the appropriate members of the organization
- Ensuring that necessary tools and materials are available for crews to accomplish tasks
- Establishing high morale within your department.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 2 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated leadership experience with a high potential for career development.
- Ability and willingness to lead and manage a shift of 25 - 30 hourly employees.
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills with all levels.
- Ability to understand and make decisions based on real time production data.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite such as Excel (create/modify spreadsheets) & Word (to create/modify documents)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Team lead/Supervisor experience is a plus
- Injection Molding Experience is a plus
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf