Finance Manager (Nylon Intermediates)
INVISTA one of the world’s largest integrated producers of Polymer and Fibers, with a presence in more than 20 countries is seeking an experienced Finance Manager with Financial Planning & Analysis and Modeling experience to work at our corporate office in Wichita, KS and lead the Nylon Intermediates businesses and drive performance through value creation in the areas of: analysis, opportunity origination, and key bet transparency; while also serving as a thought leader in key financial concepts.
INVISTA delivers exceptional value for its customers through market insights, technology innovations and a powerful portfolio of global trademarks including CORDURA® fabric, and ANTRON® carpet fiber.
As Finance Manager, you will partner with regional business leaders and capabilities to drive cross-capability solutions, aligned priorities, and generate improvement opportunities.
INVISTA transforms daily life through innovations that create long-term value for our customers and society. You can be a part of the difference by joining the INVISTA team!!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Key Partner on the Nylon Intermediates integrated business team working with the regional business leaders and operations leaders to originate, challenge and execute key strategies ensuring they represent financial reality and drive toward delivering a superior return.
- Lead a high performing team with an emphasis on talent identification, recruiting, development and retention with responsibility for leading and developing a culture of Principled Entrepreneurs™ through personal behavior and purposeful coaching
- Ensure key risk areas are identified, disclosed, and profitably mitigated, including commercial contracts, logistics, supply chain, and all material business decisions
- Develop demanded discretionary activity focused on economic reality with transparency into key drivers and assumptions, including economic framing and modelling of business opportunities, commercial contract analysis and optimization origination, DMF review and challenge for all decisions reaching P&L owner, and origination of opportunities to increase business value
- Deliver transformative base financial analysis providing insights into the business performance and driving accountability and profitable action, including monthly financial statement review, flash process, trend analysis for opportunity identification, and eliminate unprofitable activity across the team and business
- Provide materially accurate forecasts for business reporting, valuation, and tax planning utilization that match the current business POV
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, or related field
- Experience in a business analysis, commercial development, or related role
- Previous leadership experience (i.e. building, developing and supervising a team, leading transformation, being a driver of company initiatives, project leadership, or similar)
- Strong FP&A background and modeling experience including key driver analysis, economic framing, Business and/or Operations strategies, and innovative approaches to visualization
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite or Office 365; that includes Advanced Excel skills (spreadsheet creation/editing, pivot tables, graphs, data manipulation/analysis and formula creation)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Manufacturing industry experience (Chemical, Polymer, Fibers a plus)
- Five or more years of experience in a business unit FP&A role
- SAP or other large ERP, integrated system experience
- Experience with business analysis and data visualization tools (i.e. PowerBI, Tableau, Alteryx, SQL, etc.)
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf