What You Will Do In Your Role
- Release production plan to production floor base on customer orders and forecast. and to make sure tracking and follow up for the production implementation.
- Prime controller for scheduling and planning.
- Avoid any line down and to minimize the downtime.
- Follow up on daily output and highlight the key issue to management level.
- To review the inventory status and S&E report, take reduction actions.
- Weekly backlog analysis and overdue analysis.
- Monitor the delivery to maximum plant revenue and 3rd party revenue.
- Improve 3rd party delivery performance.
The Experience You Will Bring
- University or above.
- At least 5 years working on planning related job function.
- English speaking and writing skill.
- Familiar with Microsoft office and SAP system.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Majored in industrial management or related dept are preferred.
- Good ability of English communication is preferred.