The right individual will bring a passion for providing a competitive advantage to the businesses and capabilities we support by improving our ability to apply our Market Based Management® (MBM®) to attract, motivate, develop and retain a diverse group of employees who have both values and beliefs consistent with our MBM® Guiding Principles in addition to the skills and knowledge that create long term value.
The candidate shall be aware of the issues and challenges facing the company, bringing vision and focus to those priorities that align with the greatest needs of the business. This person will have demonstrated interpersonal skills and past accomplishments consistent with our culture.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Proactively coach and come along side Leaders to drive results through the disciplined application of MBM®.
- Relentlessly and constructively challenging situations and behaviors that are not consistent with our MBM® Guiding Principles and, by extension, the Code of Conduct.
- Always be “forward thinking” to anticipate needs and issues before they arise.
- Provide strategic guidance to leaders in areas of change management and employee development including but not limited to: individual performance development, career and talent development.
- By partnering with the leaders, establish and maintain a positive work environment for all employees.
- Assure the business is being staffed with top talent to be able to meet its commitments with our customers.
- Provide guidance to the business in terms of Total Compensation.
- Mitigate employment risks and ensure we are compliant with all Local employment laws and regulations.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related discipline.
- Good command of English and Chinese Mandarin.
- 5+ years of Human Resources Experience.
- Self-motivated to define and drive self transformation and company transformation for constant improvement.
- Results oriented person with excellent communication skills, initiative and personal accountability.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in manufacturing operations will be an advantage.